As of today, there are 213 email addresses subscribed to the fsug-pd mailing list. Some of us are also willing to be contacted individually, especially with regards to the subjects associated with our names:
- Davide Bettio, from Padova: KDE, Qt, C++ e Gentoo Linux.
- Andrea Brugiolo, from Brugine (PD): PLUTO and Free Software Users Group Padova
- NN, from Padova: retrocomputing & ReFun project
- Yuri Carrer, from Caorle (VE): Debian GNU/Linux for dummies
- Massimo Cogo, from Padova: Debian GNU/Linux for newbies
- Paolo Didonè, from Padova: the fight against software patents
- Andrea Guarnaccia, from Rubano (PD): programming with Free Software (*) and education
- Mauro Luzi, from Vigodarzere (PD): the Linux kernel & firewalling and education
- Manuele Rampazzo, from Padova: Free Software in Public Administration and in Veneto
- Matteo Riondato, from Padova: Free/Net/OpenBSD Systems and FSUG Padova library!
- Danilo Selvestrel, from Padova: retrocomputing & ReFun project
- Simone Stevanin, from Este (PD): the PLUTO!
- Pierpaolo Toniolo, from Padova: GNU/Linux for SME, PHP, database and making Debian work at any cost
- Andrea Urbani, from Padova: firewalling but rigorously through Perl
- Matteo Vescovi, from Padova: tries having professional CAD applications in GNU/Linux
- David N. Welton, from Padova: Tcl, Apache Rivet & Apache!
- Emanuele Zamprogno, from Padova: Multimedia and Debian-med
If you experience any problem with your first installation of GNU/Linux, instead, have a look at the help! section.